RESIDENTIAL ROOFING YOU CAN TRUST
SPG Roofing & Restoration cares about making sure you have a roofing partner you can trust. We understand the process can be daunting; after all, your roof shouldn’t be something you need to worry about often. When it is a worry, contact us! Our team will take the time to guide you through the process and answer any questions. From your first, touchless inspection to a repaired or new roof, we’ll make sure you know what’s going on.
We always start with a touchless inspection where we use the latest technology to accurately identify any current issues. Once the report is generated, we’ll go over the results and answer any questions you have. We’ll then discuss what we think is the best course of action after listening to your concerns and needs. Working with SPG Roofing & Restoration means you can stop the uncertainty with your roof and enjoy a job well done.
Click these links to learn more about how we serve you:
Needing a roof replacement shouldn’t be an irritating trial. Many residential roofing companies will assess your roof and try to bully you into spending more than you truly need. We believe you should never feel taken advantage of. The SPG Roofing & Restoration team works with you to create the best plan of action for your roof – and budget. If it’s time for a roof replacement, we’ll guide you through each step of the way. Your job will be to decide which roofing material you want and then pick the best color. From there, we get to work while you have long-term confidence in your decision.
Here are the roofing materials we install:
- Shingles – Most residential homes have shingle roofing. They are economical and come in many colors.
- Synthetic Shingles – Synthetic shingles cost more than traditional ones, but also last longer. They can also mimic the look of clay, wood, or slate shingles without the weight.
- Standing Seam Metal – Choosing metal for your roof may start with a higher initial cost, but it lasts longer than shingles and has the least amount of required maintenance.
- Wood Shake – This natural material gives your home an undeniable beauty to make your neighbors jealous. It does take more maintenance than most other roofing materials.
- Copper – From bright, new copper to aged copper with its beautiful patina, this material is sure to help your home stand out from the crowd.
- Flat Roof applications – Commercial properties aren’t the only buildings that can benefit from having a flat roof. Porches, balconies, or garages may be best protected by a roofing membrane.
- Slate Roofing – Slate is a timeless residential roofing material that can last for centuries when cared for properly.
Do you have questions about your residential roof? Our team is committed to putting your mind at ease with respectful, informative answers. Contact us and start your journey towards peaceful confidence today.
SPG Roofing & Restoration will never sell you a new roof just to make a profit. Our touchless drone inspection will show what needs to be fixed on your roof. If anything is confusing, our team is happy to give you the knowledge you need to make the right decision for your roof.
Here are a few of the reasons you could need a roof repair:
- Storm Damage – When storms happen in Central Indiana, their effects could be devastating to your roof. If you suspect you have storm damage, give us a call right away to come inspect and help you protect your home.
- Broken or Torn Shingles – High winds, pests, or age can cause shingles to break off or tear. It’s important to repair these as soon as possible to prevent interior damage.
- Tree Damage – If there are trees overhanging your roof they could be damaging the shingles as they move in the wind or break off.
- Poor Maintenance – Neglecting to give your roof continued TLC will cause it to need repairs sooner and more often.
SPG Roofing & Restoration knows how important it is to keep your roof lasting as long as it can. We offer roof maintenance services to help you regularly inspect and maintain the health of your roof. During your first inspection we’ll document the current condition of your roof as a baseline for future inspections. Moving forward, you’ll receive:
- Regular, touchless inspections
- Quotes for repairs when needed
- When it is starting to be time for a roof replacement, we will help you start planning for that to happen.
Taking good care of your roof doesn’t have to be scary. We’ll take the confusion out of the process so you never have to wonder again.